Roasted Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans, stem ends removed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, ghee, or fat of choice
- 1 teaspoon Red Boat Fish Sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from half a lime or lemon
- Preheat the oven to 450°F with the rack in the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Grab your washed and trimmed green beans and make sure they are bone dry.
- Throw them on the baking sheet and coat the green beans with fat, fish sauce, and a few grinds of pepper.
- Arrange on the pan and put in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing them around after 10 minutes.
- The beans are ready when the skins are wrinkly and dotted with browned spots. Squeeze on the juice from half a lime or lemon and serve immediately.
Add Your Comment