Spiced Balsamic Marinade
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp original Tabasco
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, parsley, Tabasco, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place the veggies into the marinade and mix to combine. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the vegetables are tender and then remove from the oven. Serve as a side dish or over quinoa or pasta.
Add Your Comment