- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1/2 small raw beet, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 apple, cored & roughly chopped
- Fresh Grapefruit juice, to taste (I used 6 tbsp fresh grapefruit juice) or other citrus to taste
- 3-5 ice cubes
- In a high-speed blender, add the cucumber and blend on low speed to break it up. Now add the beet and apple. Blend, starting on a lower speed, and gradually increase the speed. I used my Vitamix plunger stick a lot to push it down and stir it as it was coming together. If needed, add a bit of water.
- Blend on highest speed for 1-2 minutes. Add in citrus juice to taste and about 4 ice cubes. Blend again until smooth.
Add Your Comment