Mixed Berry and Banana Fruit Salad
- 2 cups hulled, roughly chopped strawberries
- A handful of raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, roughly chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Prep the berries before the bananas and apples, and add them to a large bowl. As soon as you add the bananas and apples, sprinkle lemon juice over them to keep them from getting brown. Add the zest and the honey and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately. Or cover and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.
Add Your Comment