Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup smooth Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 pounds chicken thighs (or legs)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (or a generous sprinkling of dried rosemary)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix mustard with the honey, and olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and taste. Add more salt and mustard until you get the flavor where you want it.
- Salt the chicken lightly and lay the pieces skin-side up in a shallow casserole dish. Spoon the honey mustard sauce over the chicken. Place the rosemary sprigs in between the pieces of chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the thighs read 175° on a meat thermometer, or the juices run clear when the meat is pierced with a knife. Remove the casserole pan from the oven, use a spoon to spoon off any excess chicken fat that has rendered during the cooking.
Add Your Comment