Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- In a large bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and pepper. Pour mixture into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add the pork tenderloin. Seal the bag and make sure the pork is covered in the marinade. Chill in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature before grilling. Discard marinade. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill tenderloin, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes on all sides or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° to 155°. Remove tenderloin from grill, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- To make the honey mustard sauce, whisk together honey and Dijon mustard. Slice pork and serve warm with honey mustard sauce, if desired.
Add Your Comment